Change is an undeniable force that impacts everything. Nothing in the physical world, either on Earth or in the Universe itself, is able to resist change.
We could mourn for our youthful selves, regretting our losses and wishing we could have retained what used to be, or we could say hey….we are not required to passively accept the march of time. In the context of physical health, we may focus our attention on the things we are capable of doing to resist the impact of the passing years and maintain and even upgrade our levels of fitness, health and well-being.
Realistically, physical structures do break down. For example, our intervertebral discs, the gelatinous shock-absorbers situated between pairs of spinal vertebras, begin to lose their maximum water content shortly after birth, owing to the ongoing effects of gravity. Thus, intervertebral disc degeneration is inevitable. But we can resist the process and slow the progression or loss, by pumping physiologic fluids back into the disc via physical activity and regular exposure to laser and light therapy.In this way, we rehydrate our intervertebral discs to the maximum, improving our flexibility, agility and mobility.
We may not be able to run a six-minute mile at age 60, but that's not the point. What we can do is become much fitter and much healthier than we have been.
We can lose weight and add pounds of lean muscle mass, sleep more restfully, have more energy throughout the day, upgrade our musculoskeletal adaptability, and improve our long-term health and well-being. The more we deposit into our health bank account the richer the quality of our lives are.
How much have you deposited this month in your health account?
Summer is right around the corner, don't miss out on doing all the fun things you want to do this year. Come in for some K-Laser treatments today, eliminate your pain and start living again. We also offer a Home Light Therapy System if you are a do it yourself home treatment kind of person.
K-Laser & Home Light System will help if you suffer from:
- Chronic Pain and Acute Pain reduction
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Arthritis – Rheumatoid and Osteo Arthritis and Bursitis
- Inflammation conditions
- Post surgical healing of scars, incision site and pain, swelling, bruising
- Strains of muscle, muscle and tendon tears, Ligaments
- Sprains of ankle and other places
- Sports medicine for injury of athletes
- Bone fractures
- Foot Pain, foot swelling, foot bone fractures
- Plantar Fasciitis – foot, heel Spurs, Achilles tendonitis
- Diabetic Foot Ulcer healing
- Muscle Spasms or tension
- Fibromyalgia and Neuralgia
- Decreased circulation of lower limbs
- Facial Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Herpes Simplex and Herpes Zoster (Shingles)
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome – Hand
- Whiplash Neck Injuries
- Migraine Headaches
- TMJ of Jaw – Temporo Mandibular Joint Dysfunction
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Spinal Disc Herniation
- Compression Fractures
- Post Operative Knee and Hip Rehabilitation
- Ankle Sprains
- Cosmetic facial Contouring, Scars and Keloid repair
- Reduced circumference size around waist (lose belly fat)
HOW DO I BOOK MY FREE CONSULTATION?
Call Wendy at (780) 935-4663, http://emeraldhealingcentre.com/